All prices are in GBP (British Pounds).
Any orders placed with BTB Co Ltd will be converted from GBP (British Pounds) into your currency by your credit card company when they process the transaction. Please remember that currency rates change all the time and even the online currency conversion rate displayed here may differ to the rate when your transaction is processed by your credit card company.
DUTIES & TAXES
Any duties or taxes payable on purchase of BTB Co Ltd products are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If the purchaser refuses to pay the duties/tax it is then the responsibility of the purchaser to pay all shipping costs for the return of the item(s).
We can accept payment for online orders only by
Secure Encrypted Transaction – American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron and PayPal.
Please note that your order will not be processed until payment has been received and cleared. If you have any queries please email
If you are not totally satisfied we offer a full 100% money back guarantee. The goods must be returned in their original packaging to BTB Co Ltd within 10 days in the condition they were received. You must return the goods at your own cost within 10 days from receipt of goods on condition that the goods are un-used. The company will refund the value of the goods less carriage charges as long as they are returned suitably packaged & in an un-used condition with original packaging. If the goods are used in any way they will be deemed as accepted. Distance Selling Regulations do not affect your statutory rights under the sale of goods act. (1979)
If you purchase from BTB by phone & internet you have right to return any goods. You must return the goods at your own cost within 7 days from receipt of goods on condition that the goods are un-used. The company will refund the value of the goods as long as they are returned suitably packaged & in an un-used condition with original packaging. There will be a re-stocking charge of 10% of the original transaction. If the goods are used in any way they will be deemed as accepted. Distance Selling Regulations do not affect your statutory rights under the sale of goods act. (1979)
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICE
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your order, please telephone our Customer Service Department on +44(0)1213597974, 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday – Friday, calls charged at National Rate or e-mail us at email@example.com for an immediate response to your query.
We have a flat rate to all orders – Standard delivery charge is £12 (excluding VAT).
Please allow 24 hours for us to dispatch your order.
Please make sure you are available for delivery of your order, which will normally be delivered by either Fedex or DPD the next working day.
We can only deliver to the registered card holders address
This is a signed delivery service, anyone at your delivery address can sign, however we cannot deliver to an alternative address, please ensure someone will be available.
Birmingham Tin Box ONLY delivers in the UK – Please be aware that WE DO NOT EXPORT!
BTB Co. Ltd attempt to ensure that the information and images available on this site at any one time are accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be fault free and we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions, including services offered by us as booking agents on behalf of third party suppliers or for any aspect of the relationship between the customer and any third party supplier.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
CONDITION OF SALE
1. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Birmingham Tin Box/BTB Packaging (“the Seller”) goods are supplied on these conditions which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the parties.
2.1 The Seller warrants that if any fault in the goods due to bad workmanship or material is proved and the goods are returned to the Seller at the Buyer’s expense within twelve months of the sale thereof the seller will, at its own cost and at its own option repair or replace the faulty goods but subject as aforesaid and to the extent permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 all express or implied warranties or conditions statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
2.2 The Seller’s employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the goods unless confirmed by the Seller in Writing. In entering into the Contract the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claims for breach of, any such representations which are not so confirmed.
3. The Buyer shall be deemed to have examined the goods within seven days of their delivery to it and shall within seven days of such inspection give notice in writing to the Seller of any matter or thing by reason whereof the Buyer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the contract and if the Buyer shall fail to give such notice the goods shall subject to condition 2.1 hereof be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the buyer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
4. The Seller will make every effort to maintain quoted delivery times but such quoted delivery times are estimates only and the Seller does not accept any liability or penalty for late or non-delivery. The Seller shall be entitled to deliver the goods by instalments and in such case each instalment shall constitute a separate contract and any failure or defect in delivery of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Buyer to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent instalments. The Seller shall also be entitled to deliver less than the number of goods ordered and the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods by reason only of short delivery.
5.1 The property in the goods shall remain in the seller and shall not pass to the Buyer until payment in full for the goods has been received by the Seller
5.2 Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the Seller shall be entitled at any time to require the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to the Seller and, if the Buyer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods whether or not they have been affixed to any property.
6. Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer, the Buyer shall hold the Goods as the Seller’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Buyer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insurance and identified as the Sellers property. Until that time the Buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the Seller for the proceeds and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any moneys or property of the Buyer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured, Until that time the Seller may revoke the Buyers right to resell or use the Goods.
7.1 The price of the Goods shall be the Sellers quoted price and the Seller reserves the right by giving notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to the Seller. The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax.
7.2 Unless otherwise agreed the price for the goods shall be paid to the Seller within thirty days of the date of the Seller’s invoice notwithstanding that delivery may not have taken place and the property in the Goods has not passed to the Buyer The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract.
7.3 The Buyer shall not be entitled to make any deduction from the price of the goods for any set off or counterclaim unless both the validity and the amount thereof have been admitted by the Seller in writing.
8. If the Seller does not receive sufficient forwarding instructions to enable the goods to be delivered within fourteen days of the Seller notifying the Buyer that they are ready for delivery the Buyer shall take delivery or arrange for storage. If the Buyer does not take delivery of the goods or arrange for their storage the Seller will be entitled to arrange storage and all charges for storage and for insurance shall be a debt due from the Buyer to the Seller.
9.1 The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Buyer.
9.2 The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Seller’s instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Seller’s approval.
9.3 Except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.4 Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976), the statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected by these Conditions.
9.5 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Seller’s negligence or any liability imposed on the Seller by Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer, except as expressly provided in these Conditions and the Buyer will keep the Seller indemnified from and against all actions proceedings costs and claims in respect of the same.
10. Contracts for the sale of goods by the Seller shall be construed and governed in all respects by English law and unless otherwise agreed in writing goods shall be not required to comply with any provisions of any other law.
The above Conditions of sale are accepted by yourselves unless otherwise agreed in writing by ourselves